Bring out your soft side this spring with lace, flowers, and crocheted pieces. You aren’t the dainty type? It’s OK, you can add a feminine touch to your outfits with a sexy crocheted back, a flower adorned top, or a simple lace dress. Still too much? Try a lace-inspired piece of lingerie underneath your clothes…then you can go from there.
Don’t know what to wear with any of the pieces below? How about pairing any of these tops with a great pair of skinny jeans or leggings. Adding a simple ballet flat will add a romantic touch to any of the dresses below. Not into flats? A nude or taupe heel could work.
Remember: lace, flowers, and crochet don’t have to be your worst enemy.
My golden rule: Don’t forget to keep it simple. You don’t want to look too adorned.
- ASOS CURVE Kimono Sleeve Lace Dress
- b&lu Jolee Tee
- New Look Crochet Stripe Top
- Silhouettes Crochet-Back Tunic
- Torrid Ivory Fabric Layered Flower Headband
- Evans Necklace Floral Motif Top
- Silhouettes Rosette Cardigan
- Faith 21 Brocade Peasant Top
- New Look Lace Contrast Bow Top
- Macy’s ING Sleeveless Top with Floral Applique
- New Look Crochet & Lace Tunic
- Nordstrom ECI Rosette Chiffon Top
- Torrid Black Ivory Lace Knit Romper
- Next Linen Blend Crochet Detail Shift Dress
- Alloy Maya Crochet Tank
- Nordstrom Blue Velvet Crochet Trim Silk Top
- Torrid Grey Rosette Knit Tank