Repeat after me…”Prints are my friend.” Don’t be afraid of this daring spring trend. Geometric, tribal, and ikat are definitely the eye-attracting prints to wear this spring. If you’re not into the much loved floral print, then this may be for you.
Any of the tops can be worn with a simple solid color legging or even a skinny jean. I have my eye on #2 and #11. I love the idea of a chic long layered necklace as an accessory. Or even a solid color skinny belt can add definition.
My golden rule: Try not to wear more than one style of print, no combining here! The print is already your bold statement piece.
- Macy’s AGB Flutter Sleeve Printed Smocked Blouson
- Asos Curve Printed Foil Sweat Dress
- Faith 21 Knit Top with Tribal Scarf
- Lane Bryant Geometric T-Shape Dress
- Alloy Tribal Print Tee
- Evans Chain Shoulder Detail Top
- Alloy Ikat Tunic Sweater
- Alloy Tribal Chiffon Blouse
- Next International Blue Global Print Layer Top
- Nordstrom Donna Morgan Cap Sleeve Jersey Sheath
- Torrid Neon Multi Geometric Print Pocket Tank
- Torrid Black Grey and Turquoise Ikat Tiered Ruffle Tank Dress