If you could bottle up the smell of love, what would it smell like? Maybe a little like Ralph Lauren’s Romance. It was created to “evoke the timeless essence of falling in love.” Wouldn’t that be perfect for Valentine’s Day? Keep on reading to find out how you can enter to win your own bottle.
Valentine’s Day is a few days away and if you’re going to cover your sensuous curves in your favorite fragrance, it only makes sense that you do it right. Here are a few of my favorite fragrance tips to add to your romantic day.
- According to Allure.com, spray your favorite fragrance on your pulse points. These are the warmest spots on your body. And heat intensifies fragrance. Try behind your knees, the area just above your hip bones, the nape of your neck, your cleavage, the small of your back, and insides of your elbows. Read How to Make Fragrance Last (Without Overdoing It).
- About.com Beauty recommends lightly misting your hair with fragrance. It will “leave a gentle scent in your wake, as you move through your day.” They do advise to be careful and only apply it freshly-washed hair. And since perfume contains alcohol it can dry your hair. Apply sparingly and from a distance. Read How and Where to Apply Perfume to Make It Last Longer.
- Glamour.com knows that we sometimes overdo it with our fragrances. They have a great tip, just swab the area with rubbing alcohol to remove it.Read Apply A Little Too Much Perfume? Try On A Stinky One? Here’s What You Do…
- One of my favorite tips is one I always practice. When spraying perfume on your wrists don’t rub them together after applying it. It will actually break down the scent.
- The last tip is courtesy of About.com Beauty again…make sure to apply perfume before putting on your clothes and your jewelry. It could leave permanent stains on fabrics, metals, and pearls. Read How and Where to Apply Perfume to Make It Last Longer.
And in case you’re looking for a gift idea for Valentine’s Day try the Ralph Lauren Romance Gift set . It’s available online here.
To enter to win your own bottle of Ralph Lauren Romance leave a comment below sharing your favorite fragrance tip or tell us what you love most about Ralph Lauren Romance.
Extra entries (leave as separate comments):
- Tweet the following and leave a link to the tweet as a comment: ” I just entered to win a bottle of @RalphLauren Romance with @CurvesandChaos #RomanceBU “
- Take a photo of your own bottle of Ralph Lauren Romance and post it to Instagram with the #RomanceBU hash tag. Leave a comment with your Instagram URL. Example: www.instagram.com/moniquefrausto
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. Terms & Conditions: Only one entry per person. No purchase necessary to enter. Void where prohibited. Open to US residents only. You must be 18 years-or-older to enter. Winner will be chosen randomly and have 24 hours to claim prize. I am not responsible for any shipping mishaps or product damages. By entering this giveaway, you agree to these terms & conditions. Giveaway ends 2/19/13.